Monday 27 July 2009

My Urban-Underground "Stamp of Approval" List

Levelle: Okay let me start of with a good friend of mine. The kid can sing like no one can, believe me. Really talented, when he first started I thought to myself "what are you doing!?" cause at first we both use to freestyle together on grime then he went to rap with me and we would write lyrics together then he started producing beats .. the quality soundest out of space for RE-AL then all of sudden singing. Now check him out. Introducing Levelle
Dot Star aka Lagos Boi: ell not much of an introduction is needed for the guy am putting up. He's an Electro Artist I really like the sounds he's producing and vibe he generates so you need to check him out and watch out for he's first single "STICK UP" The track is huge. Check him out; Dotstar
Double S: Next is an artist that is way too outspoken, I recently met and did a quick session with him - check the Video on YouTube. The guy's face is known now in the urban underground but in case you still don't know get to know - apart of a movement called Marvel and they do live up to their name (no not the comic) Hit them up!
Kele Le Roc: Now this woman is mad talented, she has an amazing voice and can probably do just fine without my extra promotion form my page but just to share my love and opinion - I met her and was initially wowed by beauty but then saw the musical aspect only to find she's the maker of smash hits such as; 'My Love so check her out. Kele Le Roc
Lil Simz: Welcoming the next on my list of artist you should watch out for is a friend of mine, going my the name of Lil Simz, this girl is BIG! The amount of talent is really a lot and I can't lie for the ideas she's got and the Album coming up she is way too underrated but I believe it wouldn't be long till you know about her. Check out SIMZ.
Starz: Last but far from least is a guy known as Starz. This guy & I are working on something .. spectacular rather huge if I say so myself but yeah, he's seriously gone. Check him on the page. Starz

No comments:

Post a Comment