Sunday 23 August 2009

DWIS Team | Project

The TEAM has fallen into place and in no time almost like it was meant to be so I am very thankful, proud & pleased to present the close people that will work around with me and as they help on this journey. Ali Moore - PR Officer (Public Relations E.g. Press)- My girl Al - the mind behind Real Drama I will work alongside the RD Family to secure and develop a professional network of press and media interest, when bookings/magazine reviews make contact RD will be onside to represent Infecta and vice-versa. Aaron Carter Hanson - Promotions Manager (working as my Promoter & in promoting anything else worthy of our support)- My main man Aaron - the same person I was supporting on his first show on Reprezent FM - has got obvious charisma it makes sense that he is in charge of my Promotions, we will be regularly knocking heads when new promo opportunities come along. Dammy Olufemi - Representative (Music Rep & Magazine)- Big in the music scene, going by the name of ‘Scandal’ Danny also works at LIVE Magazine this is the guy to call when I can’t be there to Reprezent. Margaret Oseyemi - PA (Personal Assistant)My very close Magstar Dats Who It Is will be my help when I need it cause there is too much for one man! PLUS we couldn’t be more alike already cause we are the same - GEEKS B) We're starting on a 'DATS WHO IT IS' Take-over web wise, so watch out on the following spaces: Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/datswhoitis Bebo: http://www.bebo.com/datswhoitis And if you haven't yet joined the 'DATS WHO IT IS' group on Facebook, (which is highly unlikely (^^,) please do and drop comments on the wall. Click here : http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/group.php?gid=202085650603&ref=ts INVITE Your Friends..Tell your friend to tell a friend!!! Let's make the movement even bigger, am not sure about you but I feel like it's time for growth so keeping it moving!, Bless, .Infecta

No comments:

Post a Comment