Friday 21 August 2009

'The Mix' Festival @ Burgess Park

The Mix is a celebration of young people across Southwark, showcasing the best performances, art, poetry, sports and carnival from hundreds of young people in the area. Whether it’s DJ'ing, street dance, creative writing or sports, the have a go sessions led by professionals will get you being creative and active.Headlining the stage this year, were Bashy and Ghetts, plus a combination of local artists discovered through auditions and professionals.
On Saturday 15th of August, I performed at 'The Mix' Festival @ Burgess Park. I performed some of my singles which include 'Roll To The Shoobs', 'Do What You Like' ,Depression' and a few freestyles. If You want to listen to my singles further please click this link to go to my myspace page:http://www.myspace.com/datswhoitis
Initially just want to thank you for all the support I recieved on Saturday August 15th 2009, The MIX Festival was a successful event and so far after my performance the response has been nothing but positive. p.s. FYI: In case you missed it the video of the PA will be up on YouTube in the near future & I will be updating on whenever that happens, also the official review should be appearing in the next issue of 'South London Press'. But for now take a look at the 'pics' that were taken at 'The Mix' Festival in the most recent issue of the South London Press (Friday August 21st 2009) Page 35 or check out; http://www.southlondonpix.co.uk for the inf.
This is my 'FRESH' exclusive freestyle backstage at The MIX Festival , drop comments:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGracce6gSM
Bless,
.Infecta
i&i.

No comments:

Post a Comment