Saturday 26 September 2009

I N S P I R E 09 Fashion Show

I never once thought that in my life I would see my music take me to the sort pf platform I was on whilst at this show, taking i&i music not to the stage show but the Catwalk - the show as great, absolutely thrilled with the mixture of modeling and musician. So it begins I'm supposed to get there from 11am and by 1pm I was walking in, before I know it.. "surrounded by high hills and I'm not no where near the Grand Canyon" nar reals high fashion UK Models everywhere but the atmosphere was over the roof am telling you - should have been there. There were a few slight technical difficulties, microphone, then the cord, the PA system, then food for artist, make up etc. but after all the backstage madness in the end it was all worth it, the crowd really supported and the models knew how to make man feel home.. *wink wink* Met some great contacts and feedback was nothing but good stuff(s) I have to shout out all who supported - ADULTS and all, including some of the artist. There was a lot of game backstage being played..no Wii involved lol but yeah I think overall it was banging well erm except they just need to take the 'Fags' out of the scene *kmt* and am not saying that because I don't smoke.. i&i

No comments:

Post a Comment