Tuesday 22 September 2009

Typical Grime Boys, Spitting Out White Noise

(Here we go) | so I finally listen to this track of 'Maxsta' sending for 'Marvell' - especially 'Double S', unimpressed kmt so hear what am saying yeah.. Read More Before I start.. lol, wow I got so much to say my Facebook won't even let it go in. But I did promise so.. (Also this S#@! shouldn't really be put up on a blog - that's too much promotion but let the Grime forum see this, let's say am doing my man a favor kmt) True Talks: 'Maxsta is no way near better than 'Double S', come on now let's be honest. What's he even doing for the Grime scene - taking things back to where they began though everyone's trying to move forward, allow it kmt all sending for someone that's apparently shit but the irony is if it wasn't for their name that he keeps sending for where would he be. some publicity stunt little boy antics, trying to share space of next person's lime light. If he thinks Marvell are so shit why would he send for them, there's bare swag annoying crews and MC's on Myspace or Bebo why didn't he send for their name. kmt all talking about roadside hype life when real mic man knows that it's a not bad man that moves man but a gay man, talking moving a man up when in reality that's exactly what he's doing moving them man up, it's all promotion like a mascot cause now all I'll do is wanna hear what their saying and put one of their Mixtapes on. Talking about ending careers "ell oh ell" coming from someone who aint even made a career what can he say in a press pack? kmt what sending another man who actually gains PA's without a press pack kmt even I would send for him but that just might seems like a waste of my time, to me the boy is a waste to grime and what we represent nowadays yet you still get forum clowns that entertain that. DJ's that play that are washed. all talking about putting on an ascent but my man must have like that Flow Father bit cause this guy said like 3 times in one spray bare repeating bars. kmt then he's talking about how Double S aint better than Chipmunk in other words he's giving Chipmunk ratings, but wait does my man not realise he's exactly the sort of man dem that Chip was on about when he said "Wag1 for them mandem?" (Chipmunk - Mandem Prod. By Maniac) kmt clown saying Double S is shit like he can do better so what would a Tune / Video sending for next man get plays on MTV Base. kmt some playground antics people have gone past it even Tinchy said "that's the old E3" (Tinchy Stryder - Mainstream Money Prod. By Maniac) kmt well anyway maybe the guy would learn in time kmt typical stereotype most people of today waste so much energy doing negative imagine where he'll be on if my man put the same passion into himself. all am saying is ask him if he thinks Double S and Marvell is so shit after they all achieved and represent then what is he? it's narrow minded individuals like him that make me also hate Grime.. ..sometimes. kmt. >:@ Mitchmell mate you was wrong I shouldn't have heard this send now I don't like him anymore kmt it's a shame - worst thing is before that I thought he was alright which is why you know I aint hating, better yet which is why you told me to stay updated. but, kmt. maybe he'll learn till then after - Thank you: Please: Safe. Signed... Dats Who It Is™ .Infecta i&i® (Just to official the fact I say what I like so yeah I said it once but I won't say it twice cah.. that's a waste of time on an uneducated mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment